Through these seminar series, our academic community shares research, brainstorms and identifies new challenges and trends in different fields.
These seminars are internal to the academic community. If you would like to attend, please contact us at info@E4S.center
- Wednesday 6 October 2021, 12:30pm to 1:15pm: Weather forecasting for future climates (Daniela Domeisen, ETHZ)
- March 30th, 5 to 6 pm: The airline ticket tax: too much or not enough? (Philippe Thalmann, Dominic Rohner, Michael Yaziji, Marius Brulhart)
- April 26th, 5 to 6pm: Bending the line: Why and how to move towards a Circular Economy? (Johannes Buggle)
- May 25th, 5 to 6pm: Towards a sustainable finance: how to make the difference? (Florence Hugard, Fabio Alessandrini, Eric Jondeau)
- June 28th, 5 to 6pm: The pharmaceutical research landscape: where are efforts headed during and after COVID-19? (Annamaria Conti, Patrick Gaulé)