E4S Tech4Impact is an action tank leveraging science and technology for societal impact.
What is it about?
A 2-day innovation program for fintech entrepreneurs. Digital finance is transformative, harnessing its potential to reshape our economical system is essential and full of opportunities. Fintech for Society is a program for startups and established companies in finance to explore these opportunities, leveraging the expertise, network and visibility of three renowned institutions: UNIL-HEC, IMD and EPFL. Through Fintech for Society, the E4S Center supports fintech companies on their impact journey. Entrepreneurs, if you are interested in working closely with experts from academia, stay tuned for upcoming editions.
At the end of the program 2 students will be selected to join the company’s CEO, Guillaume Le Cunff for a one week unique journey.
When is it happening ?
Details about the upcoming intake will be shared shortly, stay tuned through our newsletter.
Who is it for ?
Entrepreneurs & business-owners.
In this program a group of selected entrepreneurs experience:
- A public event to present to and engage with young talents from Unil-HEC, EPFL and IMD & key actors in the ecosystem
- 1-1 meetings with potential investors
- Working sessions in groups, to explore synergies and best practices
Work closely with experts from EPFL, UNIL-HEC, IMD and the Swiss financial industry.
Meet inspiring fintech entrepreneurs, investors and potential partners.
Engage with young talents from world-renowned tech and business schools.
Gain visibility through our communication and public events.
- Be part of a company with a technology in the field of finance: investment management, banking infrastructure, payment or lending.
- Have a working prototype, ready for pilot projects.
- Guarantee the physical presence of a founder or management team member in Lausanne for the workshops.
Co-managing director of the E4S Center, professor at EPFL, former vice-president of the Swiss National BankLinkedIn profile
Co-managing director of the E4S Center, professor of strategic management at HEC LausanneLinkedIn profile
Professor of finance at IMD, director of the World Competitiveness Center at IMD, author of “The Right Place”LinkedIn profile
Professor of management of technology at EPFL, author of best-selling book “Where to Play”LinkedIn profile
Founder and CEO of Swissborg, a blockchain-based wealth management platform with a one billion valuation in 2021LinkedIn profile
Meet the selected startups