A survey of 845 job-seekers conducted by HEC Lausanne and KOF of ETH Zurich shows that jobseekers in the Corona crisis make significantly less effort to find a new job. In addition to the lack of suitable job offers, fear of infection by jobseekers plays a decisive role, as does the increased need for childcare for mothers.
- Malgré les apparences, SwissCovid fait face à une défiance massive
- Des économistes de l’EPFL et de l’UNIL rappellent en quoi SwissCovid est utile
- How To Make Digital Proximity Tracing Work: The View from Economics
- Und was kommt nach dem Überbrückungskredit?
- Fast and local: how did lockdown policies affect the spread and severity of Covid-19?