During the last ten years, investors and practitioners have focused on the costs of large cash holdings and little debt to companies and shareholders, and the private equity industry has made the reduction of financial flexibility intrinsic to its business model. The reported study shows that the value of financial flexibility in March 2020 was high.
- Covid-19 has encouraged the Responsible Business Initiative
- La pandémie bénéficie à l’initiative sur les multinationales responsables
- Will Covid-19 pave the way for more business responsibility?
- Malgré les apparences, SwissCovid fait face à une défiance massive
- Des économistes de l’EPFL et de l’UNIL rappellent en quoi SwissCovid est utile