The Covid crisis has created new liquidity needs for companies due to a partial slowdown or a total shutdown of their activities. The Confederation has provided a solution to this problem by granting bridging loans. This text proposes a new way forward which would offer a real alternative to small and medium-sized enterprises for which the burden of debt repayment would be insurmountable.
- Covid-19 has encouraged the Responsible Business Initiative
- La pandémie bénéficie à l’initiative sur les multinationales responsables
- Will Covid-19 pave the way for more business responsibility?
- Malgré les apparences, SwissCovid fait face à une défiance massive
- Des économistes de l’EPFL et de l’UNIL rappellent en quoi SwissCovid est utile